Sunday, October 7, 2007

Week 4, Thing 8: Make Life Really Simple with RSS and a News Reader

So, here it is:
http://www.google.com/reader/shared/06131744492810276521?hl=en

I used google reader instead of bloglines. I'd just like to keep as much of this in the same account as I can. Of course...I suppose when the revolution comes, I'll wish I had diversified.

Okay, so I love the idea of RSS! I love that it comes to me and I don't need to go looking for it. However, it is one extra place I need to check each day, and I have to admit I feel simply overwhelmed with incoming information these days. I have trouble keeping up with my snail mail...much less my e-mail...much less my RSS feeds.... But I suppose it's good to have the how-to knowledge, just in case I ever find the extra time to read all of this stuff!

No comments: