Sunday, November 25, 2007

Week 8, Thing 19: Discover any site from the Web 2.0 awards list

Seriously, you expected us to be able to choose one thing from that list?!?


First, I added my sentence to



I was taken aback at what some people, adding to a stranger's web site, can pack into a single sentence--not even a long sentence--and was compelled to add my own. (I hope it's approved!) A project like this could definitely make a great library program.


Then I spend quite a bit of time playing









It's fun to guess the common tag! ...and a great exercise for understanding more about google images.


And several lifetimes later, I checked out some games I might want to add to my myspace page. Here's the one I chose:

Free Myspace Videos And Games

Now this was just fun...and a great way to communicate with my teens!

No comments: